View Profile Bosa

40 Movie Reviews

What is the music you used in this one?

Flashoons responds:

The piano track was "Touching Moment" by Wayne Jones. I found it in Youtube>Creator Studio>Audio Library. The rest of the sound effects are in the description above. (adding this one there too now)

Definitely reminds me of Mortal Kombat -- the stickman version. In fact, this wouldn't be a bad video game if a developer could pull off the same animations and cool effects. Anyway, the characters are very creatively designed and the 'choreography' is so fun to watch. I look forward to seeing more from you!

AshisAnimation responds:

thanks for liked my work..and yeah this is the 2nd part..and i uploaded already the 1st part here... and now in this days i am busy to create the 3rd part also..and i am sure you will like it too... thanks man :)

Now this is great! I enjoyed the ending as well -- a refreshing break from all the other weird and random submissions. I mean, random and unexpected endings are all right, but it gets old after a while. Good to see the hero win in the end!

27 Game Reviews

I thought I was about to play Escape from Monkey Island when the title screen popped up.. but then I realized I was really about to play a quiz game.

Lare responds:

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

I really enjoyed this game and the message you're wanting to give through it. However, I felt as though the language was unnecessary.

It's an interesting perspective you have of the days after the rapture, and of those left behind. I'm not sure if this game truly glorifies God, but it is fun to play and experience. It's full of suspense, and it has very interesting characters developed throughout. I would recommend this game to anyone curious about Revelations or to anyone looking for a great point and click adventure game.

I love this

I love text-based games like this because it allows your imagination to create the world for you in visualization. I feel like I'm reading an interactive audio book, and it's so easy to put yourself in the game world and into the character's shoes.

I would liked to have heard more diverse music and sound, but of course it is not necessary in order to enjoy this game.

184 Audio Reviews

Very nice!

WaterLemonMusic responds:

thank you, i checked your entry to round 1 and you're a super tough competitor! ^^

This is absolutely brilliant -- one of the best pieces I have heard here in a long time. It is so refreshing to listen to music composed by one who truly understands what sounds good. Listening to this .. you actually remind me of myself.

VociferousMusic responds:

Thanks for the praise! I'm very glad you liked that piece. :)

You should have contacted me and I would have gotten Asja Kadric for you lol

Seriously though, I am glad to hear you guys finished this at last. Very good rendition of one of my favourites of Soule's work.

Step responds:

Right! You've worked with Asja before haven't you? As amazing as it would've been to have her voice in the arrangement, I can't say the current singer didn't do the original justice!

Really awesome to get in touch with you again after so long, Bosa! Thanks a lot for dropping by :).

8 Art Reviews

This is great! You certainly are talented with your work. Beautiful art by a beautiful artist.

The bridge leading to Sanctuary?

SevenSeize4President responds:

It is that bridge :-)

and thank you!

Your work never ceases to amaze me. I don't know how you do it, but there's no doubt in my mind that you're a pro.

Giedrius responds:

Oh thank you. I'm not a pro just yet. There are so many things I still have to learn and improve.

Love it! Your work never ceases to amaze me.

Giedrius responds:

Thank you very much!

The best looking composer online.

Jon Babb @Bosa