Bosa

8 game Reviews with Responses

All 26 Reviews

I thought I was about to play Escape from Monkey Island when the title screen popped up.. but then I realized I was really about to play a quiz game.

Lare responds:

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

KICK ASS!!!!

Hell yeah!! KICK ASS!!!

This would make Jesus cry and also would make the world explode if somebody could make a perfect score. This is making me too aroused, I need to go back to the game so I can go blind with amazement.

GirlFlash responds:

lol, thanks, arousal wasnt what I was going for but whatever floats your boat =p

btw, your music is awsome :D *gropes*

You forgot to put Bosa in the audio panel

This is a great game on all levels. The amount of detail should be enough to win the hearts of millions and even the gameplay itself is simple and appropriate for all ages. Yes, this is a plus to me.

TrueDarkness responds:

Hey man, really sorry about that. I couldn't distinguish who was who by looking at the numbers, so I just added the first 12 NG songs I had. But you definitely should be up there. Thanks so much for the song, and I'm really glad you like the flash. Thanks again, man :)

Every step you take there's an egg

I really like this game. You have a good talent. I can't wait to see what your next stuff will be!

Buzzwerd responds:

Fruit Wars. Wait for it :D

Uh oh..

No! The time machine! I made it that far.. I beat the master!! Only to fail!! I was so upset.. yet.. I was still upset that I had to like Ami.. I got Tomoko to love me.. but, I still couldn't take HER to the prom!! What is up with that? Anyhow, I do understand how Ganguro Girl made a high profit over your ideas. Yet, ideas are not copyrighted.. unless you did copyright your ideas. You may do as you wish.. even though I defeated you, the artwork is so excellent, the sound could use a little improvement, the game was just so intense.. it sent chills down my spine. Not really, but, it was still a masterpiece to me.. and Ganguro Girl deserves to die. Speaking of which, I almost drowned today.. it was not very fun.

Your best friend, ├čosa

sim-man responds:

Those are all jokes!! I mean they are just some silly excuses for the final boss to mess with you. Thank you!

Response to Violet-Aim

This is yet another.. masterpiece. Well, I had seen episode 1.. about 2 years ago. Then, I observed the others. When I played episode 10, I had been waiting for several months for ep. 11. Yes, ep. 11 was quite a good success you have made. And, I'm sure it took alot of patience to create. Also, if you need any sound effects or any other help.. just tell me. I may not be a good flash artist.. but, I can help you with various things. Finnaly, feel free to use my music if neccesary. Good luck on episode 12. Oh, one more thing.. I would like to get to know that xwaynecoltx guy. See you when I bump into you.

Violet-AIM responds:

Hey Bosa, sorry for responding so late. I sometimes don't check back on my old reviews and lately I haven't been on that much. Yeah, it seemed to take awhile before ep.11 came out. Thanks for being patient. I might need some sound fx later. I see you've got quite a lot of songs to pick from. I'll be working some more on ep.12 later. :)

Mwahaha!!

You've really out done yourself this time. I've always wanted to explore the rest of the Motel. All I can say is this... It is a masterpiece. I'm foaming out of the mouth for ep. 12

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks Bosa123. It seems like about a month since you had watched and reviewed ep.1, and now you get to see ep.11. You didn't have to wait that long like the other viewers. I did think it was about time to let Joseph return back to the motel since that is kinda his home, though he doesn't have to stay put there and is free to roam around the ghostly world. I've started working on ep.12, so hopefully it will be out sometime in the near future.

The first flash I seen

This, believe it or not.. was the first flash movie I have ever seen in my entire life. I loved it to start with. I viewed all the episodes except ep. 11 which is in the making I hope. I would like to congragulate Violet-Aim and.. umm... whatever that other guy's name was. And I can understand why the voices were crappy because of the not to well equipment you had. A lot of people have been complaining about it.

Violet-AIM responds:

Wow, I'm surprised that this is the first flash you've seen. Glad you liked it. I'm sure you've seen that there is much better flash out there. Yeah, ep.11 is in the making. I'm hoping to get it done sometime in Jan. '05. The other guy's name is XwaynecoltX. Thanks for taking the time to watch all the episodes Bosa123!!

The best looking composer online.

Jon Babb @Bosa