Not So Smiley Not So Smiley

Excellent choice of music, lol. It brings me back to my younger days. I see the potential for some really great work from you in the future, and I am excited to see what you come up with next!

Without dialogue, you really have to pay attention to what's going on in order to understand the plot, but otherwise it was an enjoyable experience. Again, I look forward to your future work.

Psynical responds:

Thanks ^-^, im making improvement everytime, and the original plan was to have diolouge but not with my microphone. Im currently working on a project for picoday so make sure to watch that when im finished

guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

Very good point. Most people are too afraid to be themselves when around others, and our preference in music is often distorted by our desire to fit in.

By the way, Casting Crowns may not be my favorite Christian band, but I think you're cool for including them in the animation. Now, I'm off to listen to some sexy smooth jazz songs.

tylerghardin responds:

oh yeah, I'm no casting crowns fan. I went to a Christian school and their music got played ad infinitum. so basically I had to like them! I still like a couple of their songs, to be truthful.

and I'm very glad you liked it! thanks for the review!

ZEEFO.exe ZEEFO.exe

Excellent work on this, man. However, it should not be rated E due to the language.

Shipwreck Survivor Shipwreck Survivor

I thought I was about to play Escape from Monkey Island when the title screen popped up.. but then I realized I was really about to play a quiz game.

Lare responds:

I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry.

Vorago Vorago

I really enjoyed this game and the message you're wanting to give through it. However, I felt as though the language was unnecessary.

It's an interesting perspective you have of the days after the rapture, and of those left behind. I'm not sure if this game truly glorifies God, but it is fun to play and experience. It's full of suspense, and it has very interesting characters developed throughout. I would recommend this game to anyone curious about Revelations or to anyone looking for a great point and click adventure game.

Dead Frontier: Outbreak Dead Frontier: Outbreak

I love this

I love text-based games like this because it allows your imagination to create the world for you in visualization. I feel like I'm reading an interactive audio book, and it's so easy to put yourself in the game world and into the character's shoes.

I would liked to have heard more diverse music and sound, but of course it is not necessary in order to enjoy this game.

s w i r l s w i r l

You're still my #1 bro!

Kor-Rune responds:

ILY i'm sorry I got a girlfriend and it lasted forEVER UGH I never meant to leave u my love

Prelude Prelude

Excellent background music! Wow, I didn't even realize it was looping. I don't know what it is, but I really enjoy this piece. Reminds me of some dramatic scenes in some TV shows I watched when I was younger.

N77 responds:

Wow, that really means a lot coming from someone as experienced as you! Thanks man!

Dream Haunting Dream Haunting

One of my favourites by you. Ghost Motel is very special to me, and I would love to see a continuation of the series someday.

I may cover this song myself in the future.

The Guardian Legend fan-art The Guardian Legend fan-art

Love it! Your work never ceases to amaze me.

Giedrius responds:

Thank you very much!

Space Bunnies Space Bunnies

You never cease to amaze me, man. I hope that one day we may be part of some great project.

AlvinHew responds: