Not So Smiley Not So Smiley

Excellent choice of music, lol. It brings me back to my younger days. I see the potential for some really great work from you in the future, and I am excited to see what you come up with next!

Without dialogue, you really have to pay attention to what's going on in order to understand the plot, but otherwise it was an enjoyable experience. Again, I look forward to your future work.

Psynical responds:

Thanks ^-^, im making improvement everytime, and the original plan was to have diolouge but not with my microphone. Im currently working on a project for picoday so make sure to watch that when im finished

guilty pleasure guilty pleasure

Very good point. Most people are too afraid to be themselves when around others, and our preference in music is often distorted by our desire to fit in.

By the way, Casting Crowns may not be my favorite Christian band, but I think you're cool for including them in the animation. Now, I'm off to listen to some sexy smooth jazz songs.

tylerghardin responds:

oh yeah, I'm no casting crowns fan. I went to a Christian school and their music got played ad infinitum. so basically I had to like them! I still like a couple of their songs, to be truthful.

and I'm very glad you liked it! thanks for the review!

ZEEFO.exe ZEEFO.exe

Excellent work on this, man. However, it should not be rated E due to the language.

Call Light Response Call Light Response

Wow, I haven;t seen you in a while! I actually used to work in a nursing home, so this made me chuckle quite a bit lol

God, Are You There? God, Are You There?

I remember reading somewhere that you mentioned you're a Christian. After seeing this, I have to wonder what kind of "christian" you are. I can see how an atheist would find this funny, but somebody who claims to have been redeemed by the blood of Christ would not dare submit something like this. "It's just a cartoon" is not a valid defense. I am not amused.

I'm not the one to judge you though, and I know most young people on Newgrounds will praise you for this animation (because they always jump on the bandwagon), but it disturbs me to know that this flash would be discouraging for anyone who has prayed to God in situations like the one you described in your submission. I'm not mad, man. I'm just disappointed. I know you're new to this site and you want to obtain a lot of followers, but I think you may want to consider taking this down when you realize that controversy is not good for anybody's future reputation.

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

What the heck? Someone of your skill and obvious experience should be working for Cartoon Network (perhaps with a little watering down, of course).

There's really nothing to critique here. Excellent audio, visual, and musical artwork.

Megaman on crack Megaman on crack

Was this really necessary? I honestly feel as though you recorded this live.

EcKeL responds:

the music isn't mine and it isn't recorded live. none of the vid is recorded live. their song actualy sounds like this. i thought it fit for the concept of the vid. you know cause megaman di crack.

BroDogMan BroDogMan

Just goes to show you where are tempting hearts take us. I actually found this little short amusing for clock day.

Stand Up Strong Stand Up Strong

What?

Well, I'm too speechless to say anything. All I can do is stand strong and vote five.

FoXcatO responds:

Thanks for standing strong...

DARE DARE

It's great to see such a message brought to Newgrounds, and I hope to see more like this in the future. I believe you have a good minsitry going here.. you just need to hang in there and keep submitting more! I promise you will reach at least some one who needs to hear God's word.