Just got word last week that my song -- A Noble Girl -- is being considered for use in the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. I have to say that I cannot believe how blessed I really am, and to think that if it was not for Newgrounds I would not be where I am today.
I suppose it's every musician's dream on Newgrounds to make their music a part of something amazing, but to actually come close to realizing this is beyond words. @TomFulp -- Newgrounds is the birthplace of my work, so I hope to continue supporting and contributing to the frontier site that paves the way for future artists.
Looking forward to great things ahead for our community. Have a great week and keep producing!
Click the link below to follow me on Newgrounds, and I will review your music. Be sure to comment on this newz post so I'll know you're following!
I promise to vote fairly (no zero votes from me). I can also comment on your flash or art submissions as well if you want.
Before you start to work on your new song, decide what emotion(s) you want to receive from your audience. If you make that decision first, then it will be the foundation of your entire track and will help you greatly with your writing. I've found that in order for a song to be successful, it must aspire to trigger some sort of emotional reaction from its listeners, and that's my main focus when I release a new score.
QoE seems to be taking a long time, doesn't it? Well, I've had to add and change things in the game's script. Trust me, I'm not wasting my time either. I'm making sure this game will be worth playing, and I'm making sure the game's artwork is only top notch quality. I guess it's about time I post some valuable information about the game to keep you informed.
-The game will be placed in a fantasy-type world called Celestria and in the province of Domhail.
- The game will be 3rd person adventure. It'll be kind of like Griswold the Goblin or Hewitt.
- I plan on adding RPG elements into the game.
- Combat will be featured in the second part of the game.
- The story and design is completely from my imagination, so expect something different.
- Controlling Ferlon will be simple and easy to use. You may use the keyboard or mouse to move him (thanks to phantasmagor's revolutionary pathwalking system).
- Pointing and clicking just got easier! With QoE, interacting with the world is just one click away and you choose what Ferlon shall do.
- The game will feature unique dialogue options, along with easy to use inventory.
- The entire game will feature famous voice actors you know and love.
- The game's musical score is composed and directed by me. It will also feature the Johnson City Symphony in some parts. You may hear an example of them Here.
- The game will test your wits and sense. You will dwell into a world of corrupt pride, where only you and a few others see the truth. There will be much on your agenda and you must understand that some things in Celestria are not truly what they appear to be.
The game's release will still be a while away. I can't exactly give a release date at the moment, but I can say that it should be released this year, though again I can't say when. The first part's design is complete, the character art seems to be coming along nicely, the music is complete, the game's initial engine is complete, and voice acting has been completely assembled. Developing the scenes and backgrounds is what's taking so long. I definitely could use help in this department to speed things up, as I only have one BG artist working on the game. Since I mentioned help, and if you're up for the task, I think I should list some things you can do for me below:
- Animation (Animating Backgrounds)
- Background Artwork
- Art Editing
- Misc. Artist (Icons, interact-able items, etc.)
If you think you may be able to help, leave me a pm or a comment.